Monday 23 November 2009

Play Day.....




I've had a lovely day stamping with my friend Val W.
We did a lot of chatting but also managed to complete 2 projects, one being a Watering Can which you can find the tutorial for on Splitcoast Stampers, and also a Christmas gift bag which I made from bags given to me by the lovely Jenny Moors, thank you Jenny.
The bags made are for children but if making them for 'grown ups' you can really go to town and put lots of glitz and sparkle on. The stamp set used on both these project is SU Season of Joy, all SU card and designer papers have also been used and of course SU oval punches! Cuttlebug flower dies. We also made a Christmas 'Peek a Boo' card but I need to complete that.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely projects Anne - I made the watering can a couple of weeks ago and I think it's great. I keep meaning to ask if you took the details of the "bag" man???????

Aquarius said...

Well done for posting these - we had a great day didn't we and very productive