Friday 19 February 2010

Another Pixie card...

Another Pixie card finished....very gold and glittery although the photograph doesn't show up very well. Again I have put her onto a round nestability. Coloured her with pencils and just added glitter. Put tiny little white stars behind her.
Backing paper I found in my box it was already glittered so that saved me a job!
Punched out the large Monarch butterfy in gold glitter paper them stuck dark brown glitter paper behind it. MS lace border (which I have resisted buying) but punched this at a friends this morning, also put gold glitter card behind the flowers then sponged the edges.
I have 3 more card to make up but wont do those for a few days.

2 comments:

Fabiola said...

très douce et romantique, très jolie

Aquarius said...

Another lovely take on the pixie image - look forward to seeing the others