Friday 14 January 2011

Oh So lovely.....

January is quite a busy month for me with quite a few Birthdays and anniversarys.
This card is for my friend Gill, she doesn't have a computer so I can put her card on my blog!
This little stamp is from the Stampin Up set 'Oh so Lovely' and has been coloured with pencils.
Again I've used my favourite embossing folder for mounting up the flowers. Backing paper is from Craft Creations. Corners are cuttlebug dies, LOTV sentiment, ribbon and lace from stash.

6 comments:

Fabiola said...

j'aime beaucoup tes cartes fleuri, elles sont super jolies, biz

Aquarius said...

This is really effective and I'm sure she will love it.

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card anne and I'm sure your friend will love it......thanks for joining Penny Black Saturday for the first challenge of the year...wishing you a happy 2011...hugs kath xxx

Jola said...

Kartka jest rewelacyjna!
Pozdrawiam

Janie Printz said...

WOW you've been busy & all cards are the most beautiful !!! This one is so bright & pretty...Love the color& those wonderful panels & once again you make me remember that I have sooo many embossing folders & never think to use them ... Thanks for the inspiration ....
Hugs, Janie

Annie said...

wow Anne just gorgeous
Ann xxx