Saturday 26 March 2011

NEW CHALLENGE.....STARTING APRIL 2nd....


Tara over on Craftilicious  is starting a new card making challenge. The difference between this one and other challenges is that it is in support of  St Lukes Hospice in Sheffield. Tara has already set up a blog page, St. Lukes charity card challenge so please pop over and have a look.

I was over the moon when I was asked by Tara to be a member of the Design Team....so thank you Tara.  Please also visit the other DT members who are also on the St Lukes blog challenge.

Although this will be a monthly challenge and will be on the 1st of every month.  BUT.. for the first one in April we thought that we shouldn't make it the 1st being April Fools day so it will start on 2nd April.
If you would also like to donate your card then please POST it to the address on the St Lukes card challenge blog page.

We hope that you will come and join this love new challenge and we hope to see lots and lots of lovely cards so please pop over to St Lukes blog challenge on 2nd April and join us.

Thanks

Anne

5 comments:

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi Anne
Itrust you had a glorious break and your nicely tanned with the good weather you had ! This idea sounds great and you can count me in !!
I would love to donate my cards and i shall pop over to craftilicious now !
love and hugs
chris richards
xx

Lynne said...

Super post Ann. I can`t wait. Only a week to go!!!
Lynne xxx

Autumn Mist said...

Thanks so much for this, I have joined too. I've never had the nerve to submit a card yet, but I'll give this one a go.

Tara Cardwell said...

You're very welcome Anne - so glad you said yes to the DT team - one week and counting.... Tara x

Jose said...

Congratulations Anne, I will be there too.
Jose