Saturday 19 November 2011

St Lukes mid month post.....

Ok I know it gone past mid month but better late than never.  Our challenge over at St Lukes charity card challenge is called Deck the Halls so any Christmas card you like.
This image is one which my friend Margaret gave me so I cant tell who's stamp it is.  Coloured with Copic pens, backing paper is from stash, image mounted onto nesties....and a simple bow added.


Its a great prize this month over at St Lukes and you still have just over a week to make your challenge card..
Pop over to St Lukes blogspot. ti see what you could win.


Anne

13 comments:

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Oh such a beautiful card Anne !
Have a wonderful week end my friend !
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxxxxxx

Sue said...

What a beautiful card Luv Sue x

Aquarius said...

So the middle of the month passed you by - tell me about it!! Lovely card and the lampost stamp is great - I have a wooden one which I've had since the year dot which could be the same.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Anne, I like the image and how you have mounted it, the fab papers and the big bow.
Kevin xx

Sasha said...

Such a beautiful traditional Christmas card, Anne. I love how you coloured the lamp post and holly with bow. Lots of lovely layers, too:)

Cornelie said...

Great card! Love the lampost!
Bye Cornelie

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely stunning my fiend!

Pauline said...

What a wonderfully festive card, this lamppost is a fabulous image and beautifully coloured!

Sandra H said...

Hi Anne, Wow your card is just stunning! Sandra H

Nannieflash said...

Hi Anne that is gorgeous love that image and your papers are just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Fabiola said...

j'adore ces tampons et tu l'as magnifiquement mis en valeur! biz

Tara Cardwell said...

Thanks Anne - that's just delightful! Sorry I'm late picking it up but have had the lurgy so been sleeping most of the weekend.
Tara x

Jenny said...

This is lovely Anne, really pretty image:)
Jenny x