Friday 13 January 2012

Club night...


Sorry for the lack of posts this week but I have been really busy not only doing samples for our club night that was last Wednesday but also this week I have have 4 birthday cards and 1 anniversary card to make which of course I cant put on my blog..... Also yesterday we actually had a day out and went to Taunton for a bit of retail therapy, I picked up a couple of bargains in M & S and also a couple of  bargains in the craft shop.  We had a lovely meal out and then in the evening we saw a show at the Brewhouse Theatre...for those of you who are Elvis fans if you ever have to chance to go and see a guy called Lee Memphis King....he is the best Elvis impersonator we have seen, it was a brilliant show.


At our club night this week we did resist work using both chalks and inks.  The mauve card is resist using chalks over the top and the blue card is resist using inks over the top.  Two very simple cards but quite effective...
Hope to also catch up on comments on your lovely blogs...


Hopefully tomorrow I will have new card to post....


Thanks for looking


Anne

16 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Anne - two beautiful cards with a great resist technique. Sounds like you have had a very busy week! Well done for finding bargains at both M&S and in a craft shop - that would be the perfect shopping day for me!!
Sylvia x

Tara Cardwell said...

Sounds like you've had a great if busy week.

The resist cards are brilliant - I really love the blue one with the highlighted circle - really pops off the page.

Tara x

The Other Patti Sue said...

Both are absolutely lovely!

Aquarius said...

Two great resist samples - this week has been busy for me as well for some reason

Sandy said...

They are both beautiful and I don't have a clue how you do this! I really love the purple one.
Sandy

Deborah Frings said...

Both cards are really lovely. I particularly like the blue card - just like the spotlight technique. Sounds like you've had a super week!

Sandra H said...

Hi Anne, Another 2 beautiful cards :) Sandra H

Vicky Hayes said...

The resist technique is a real favourite of mine and your cards are both lovely Anne. It sounds like you had a great day out!

Unknown said...

These were just as good in real life Anne. Glad you had such a good day after our busy club night :-)

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Such pretty creations Anne.....they're quite stunning !
You are clever !
love and hugs
chris Richards
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sasha said...

Hi Anne, I wondered where you were, very busy of course. Then I had a little giggle to myself when I read your heading..." Club Night " I thought you were off clubbing - LOL!!

Both your cards are really lovely using two fabulous techniques:)

I visited M&S yesterday and got two Per Una tops a pair of trousers and a shirt for DH - £12.00 for the lot!!! They were all £3.00 each.....Oh! And I also got a Christmas wreath that had been £20.00 for £3.00. What bargains!!!! xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

They are both beautiful cards Anne,
Kevin xx

Canonbury creations said...

Two fabulous cards Anne, love the spotlight on the blue card:)
Val x

Pauline said...

Two gorgeous cards Anne, I do like the spotlight technique you used! I haven't been around much either as I have no Internet, using my phone to comment so sorry for any typos!

José said...

Oh wow, that second one is gorgeous! I love the way you highlighted the flower in the white circle. Great idea!

Fabiola said...

oh trop élégantes et mignonne! biz