Wednesday 1 August 2012

St Lukes Charity card Challenge...


'It's an Olympic Sporting Life' is the theme of our challenge this month over at St Lukes Charity Card Challenge.  So this month we would like a sporting card from you. Just remember sports aren't just for boys - make any sport your focus.
For my 2 cards I have made a Sailing boat which represents the sailing that is going on in Weymouth just down the road from where I live.  I have used an image that was 'free' in one of the Making cards magazines which also included the background, just added  a couple of charms and some bakers twine...so a really quick card.
My second card is 'Archery'....also my little Penny Black archer is obviously thinking about love but his little bow and arrow are aimed on the 'target'..lOl..lOl.. Backing papers are all from Stampin Up, Martha Stewart border punch, and little nestie hearts.
We have a fabulous prize to give away this month kindly donated by  Waltzingmouse:


All you have to do to win these gorgeous stamps is to post a card onto the St Lukes Charity card challenge...you DONT have to donate your card to join in our challenge but if you would like to donate your card then that would be brilliant and the address to send your card is on the St Lukes blog page.
So come girls and boys we need you help to boost our challenge this month Please come on and join in our challenge this month, just remember you have to be 'In it to Win it'.
Also pop along and look at the other DT cards for more inspiration.
Thanks 


Anne

30 comments:

Sasha said...

Two perfect cards for the challenge, Anne. Love your yacht image, which is a great masculine card, and your little PB archery kitty is so cute. Fab dies and papers, too x

Deborah Frings said...

Anne - these are fantastic! I really like the boat card and the charms and twine are perfect. But I adore the archery card - such fun! And fab colour too! Great work!

Pauline said...

Two fabulous cards Anne, I love the sail boat image, and the penny black cat is so cute!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Two lovely cards Anne I absolutely love the red and white one but the sailing card is so good for a gent (well boys but gent sounds grand don't you think :)

very nice
jacqui x

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the both. The sailing boat looks wonderful on that background and that cat is so cute!

Sue

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

I love both of these, yet they are so different !
Love and hugs
Chris richards
xxxxxxxxx

Marie-Louise said...

Two fantastic cards Anne. I love the sailing card but I have a soft spot for Penny Black images and this one is marvellous.

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous cards Anne. The sailing boat looks brilliant, lovely blues. The PB cat is a cutie, gorgeous backing papers and dies.
Lorraine x

Jenny said...

That's a clever way to interpret the challenge with your Cupid kitty :0) ...great sailing card too, perfect for a guy :0)
Jenny x

Tara Cardwell said...

Both cards are fantastic Anne - the sailing looks so good on TV it makes me want to go and watch it. I love your little romantic archer too he's adorable!
Tara
x

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Anne,fabulous images.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Two fabulous cards, love the boat and the PB cat is so cute, love the colours too.

Mary J said...

What a fun theme! Gorgeous cards love the cute kitty kat!

Canonbury creations said...

Two lovely cards Anne and both so different. How do you always manage to have the appropriate stamp!!!
Val x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous cards Anne, just fabulous for the men in our lives, love the boat. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Anne, Two perfect cards and as always they are beautifully presented too, xx

Lynne said...

Two amazing cards Anne and very fitting for our Olympic themed challenge.
Lynne xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
Two super cards .... Love the bow and arrow one....
Hugs sylvie xxx

Aquarius said...

Two very different cards but both lovely for sporty fans.

Unknown said...

Two fab cards Anne , I like the lighthouse and wheel charms , fabulous well done Hugs Elaine

Vicky said...

Two gorgeous cards, I especially the little penny black archer, such a sweet image

hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Great cards Anne - the sailing one is so appropriate for where we live and love the archer. To answer VAL's question.......she hasn't seen your craft room!!! lol

Karen x

Shelby said...

Great take on the sporting theme! The first one is a perfect masculine card and I just adore the image in the second one. Beautiful work

Shelby

Tan's Hobbies said...

Hello, my dear Anne!! So sorry for missing your great creations these few weeks!! Both of your cards are fantastic!! Love the sporty theme. The 1st card is great and the 2nd card is so sweet.

Stephanie said...

Great cause & great cards Anne, I particularly love the little Penny Black character - adorable! I'll be using a LOT of Penny Black in the future ;) x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie these are both just gorgeous, fabulous creations, hugs Pops x x x

May said...

What fabulous cards Anne, I adore the wee archer... so cute.. love the boat theme card too.. Hugs May x x x

Vicky Hayes said...

Brilliant Anne - you've inspired me now!

Sandy said...

Both of your cards are really neat Anne but I do love your Penny Black card. First of all I love red and white and then your design work on this card is great!
Sandy

Susan said...

Two great cards, Anne...but I think my personal favorite is the first one...it would make a great card for a guy...and I find myself needing a guy card from time to time...and I really don't like making them! LOL!!